Book A Session Here
FOSSICKING FIELD TRIPS
Our Field Trip Program & Tickets will be available here soon.
FIELD TRIP DEPARTURES
Where: Assemble each day in the suitably signed meeting area at the Glen Innes Showgrounds.
When: 9.00 am sharp departure. Please arrive between 8am – 8.30am for registration. This is a good time to talk to others over a coffee or breakfast and it would be appreciated if all arrive in plenty of time to depart from Bourke St gate 9.00 am.
Indemnity Forms available online and at the registration area. It is a requirement that each individual and child has completed and signed indemnity form for the duration of Minerama Field Trips.
- All children must be supervised by adults.
- Attendees to bring their own food & drinks/water as none will be supplied.
- Often field trip sites do not offer shade protection. Ensure you wear comfortable clothing, hats, sunscreen and sturdy shoes.
- Attendees are required to bring their own fossicking equipment, available for purchase at the showgrounds or hire from the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre. For the metal detecting trip attendees are required to bring their own metal detector.
- Registration between 8am and 8.30am at the Glen Innes Showground, convoy parking along Bourke Street. Meet the team leader and briefing session. Please bring your tickets to collect your wristbands.
- In the case of extreme weather events field trips may be cancelled, in this circumstance tickets will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be available for change of mind or no longer able to attend, ticket terms and conditions available through or ticket provider.
Learn a new craft when you visit the Glen Innes Highlands for the Minerama Fossicking Gem & Jewellery show. The following workshops are on offer.
Workshop Information will be available here soon.